Thursday, March 12th, 2015 at 6:00pm
at Michael's on East.
Dr. Pitts practiced Dentistry in northern Pinellas County for 26 years. Four years ago he sold his Dental practice and retired financially independent and debt free.
His passion now is to help other Dentists achieve their financial goals and prepare for retirement. He is a licensed Financial Planner and a Registered Investment Advisor representative. Jay’s knowledge of Dentistry has allowed him to help many Dentists throughout Florida. His firm, Professional Financial Strategies focuses specifically on Dentists financial needs. Dr. Pitts has spoken to Dental groups all across the country.
Course outline –“Who Moved My Retirement?”
1. What has changed in the Financial Retirement picture in the last few years.
2. How will retirement look for you as a Dentist.
3. Options for currently available Retirement plans in a Dental practice.
4. What else can be done to improve your Financial future as a Dentist.
5. Review of the current Financial landscape.
Come and learn what has changed, what is new and how you can maximize your chances of a great financial retirement as a dentist. This course will positively impact your future.